Effluent And Sewage Treatment Plant
ET/ ST Plants are used to treat effluent or sewage water to maintain the Water as per effluent discharge standards or to recycle the water for process use. Here undesirable properties in the water like odor, color, sludge, distaste and all other harmful matters are removed.
SEAMAK designs and supplies very efficient ETP and STP using the "state of the art" design and technology not only to bring water up to effluent discharge standards but also to recycle water and maintain a zero discharge plant.
Sewage Treatment Plant:
· Resorts and
· Other domestic sectors.
SEAMAK offers STP from 5 cum/day to 1000 cum/day. The entire treated sewage can be recycled after treatment and can be reused for gardening, cooling towers, floor wash and other non-critical applications. Seamak also offers pre-fabricated sewage treatment plants of 10 KLD to 50 KLD.
Various technologies adopted in treating the sewage:
· Extended Aeration System
· Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
· Submerged Aerobic fixed film (SAFF)
· Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
· Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR)
Effluent Treatment Plant:
· Textile washing unit and decolourisation
· Heavy metal waste treatment, phosphating and degreasing operations
· Paper industry waste treatment recovery fibers and recycling
· Battery manufacturing industries
· Food and fruit pulp industries